Terms of Service
Last updated: April 5th 2016
The Service is operated by Dish ("we", "our, or "us")
By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you don't agree to these Terms, do not use the Services. If you are accessing and using the Services on behalf of a company (such as your employer) or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms. In that case, "you" and "your" will refer to that company or other legal entity.
- You must be at least 13 years old and capable of forming a binding contract with Dish and are not barred from using the Services under applicable law.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Dish users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure and you'll notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your account ("Account").
- You're responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, whether or not you know about them.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, government) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Dish.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Dish page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorised means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You must not attempt to restrict another user from using or enjoying the Service and you must not encourage or facilitate violations of these Terms or any other Dish terms.
- Violation of these Terms may, in Dish's sole discretion, result in termination of your Dish account. You understand and agree that Dish cannot and will not be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you use the Service at your own risk. If you violate the letter or spirit of these Terms, or otherwise create risk or possible legal exposure for Dish, we can stop providing all or part of the Service to you.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can deactivate your Dish account by contacting Dish using the information provided at the end of this page. If we terminate your access to the Service or you deactivate your account, your Content will no longer be accessible through your Account, but those materials and data may persist and appear within the Service (e.g. if your Content has been cached on other Users devices).
- Upon termination, all licenses and other rights granted to you in these Terms will immediately cease.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms ("Updated Terms") from time to time. Unless we make a change for legal or administrative reasons, we will provide reasonable advance notice before the Updated Terms become effective. You agree that we may notify you of the Updated Terms by posting them on the Service, and that your use of the Service after the effective date of the Updated Terms (or engaging in such other conduct as we may reasonably specify) constitutes your agreement to the Updated Terms. Therefore, you should review these Terms and any Updated Terms before using the Service. The Updated Terms will be effective as of the time of posting, or such later date as may be specified in the Updated Terms, and will apply to your use of the Service from that point forward. These Terms will govern any disputes arising before the effective date of the Updated Terms.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove, edit, block, and/or monitor Content or accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion violates these Terms.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service, whether online or offline. You agree that Dish is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Dish reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- The Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We provide these links only as a convenience and are not responsible for the content, products or services on or available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such sites. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, supplier profiles, supplier photos and supplier reviews ("Supplier Content") (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Dish's express consent).
Please be aware that by submitting ratings ("Ratings") to the Service, including any venue ratings, feedback in the form of questions, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, "Submissions"), you grant Dish and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that Dish may choose to provide attribution of reviews at our discretion. You further grant Dish the right to pursue at law any person or entity that violates your or Dish rights in the Submissions by a breach of this Terms. You acknowledge and agree that Submissions are non-confidential and non-proprietary. Dish does not edit or control the Reviews posted to or distributed on the Service and will not be in any way responsible or liable for such Reviews. Dish nevertheless reserves the right for any reason in its sole discretion to remove without notice any Reviews and/or the Content.
Venue information, images, photos, videos & other media
All information, images, photos, videos and any other media seen and consumed on venue profiles within the Service are owned and copyright of the respective suppliers and their companies. if you are a supplier and would like the content changed or removed, please contact us using the details at the end of this page.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. We make no warranty that the Services will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. We make no warranty regarding the quality, accuracy, timeliness, truthfulness, completeness or reliability of any Content.
Limitation of liability
NEITHER Dish NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES OR CONTENT WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER DAMAGE OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT Dish HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, EVEN IF A LIMITED REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT WILL Dish'S TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES OR CONTENT EXCEED THE AMOUNTS YOU HAVE PAID TO Dish FOR USE OF THE SERVICES OR CONTENT, IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD ANY PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS TO Dish, AS APPLICABLE. THE LIMITATIONS OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN Dish AND YOU.
You will indemnify and hold harmless Dish and its officers, directors, employee and agents, from and against any claims, disputes, demands, liabilities, damages, losses, and costs and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) your access to or use of the Services or Content, (ii) your User Content, or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
If you have any questions about these Terms or the Service please contact Dish via email email@example.com